Saturday, October 9, 2010

My personal opinion on PPT 254 subject & the advantages of learning PPT254 for the future...

     My personal opinion on the subject Ppt254, the contents in this subject it not only easy to be understood, even this subject can also provide the useful information about the  introduction to internet e-commerce to the student especially it can give advantage to business management student due to this subject is more focusing on how the way  business can be workable through modern technology which uses the electronic commerce to buy and selling goods, services and information.The impact of EC is not just in the creation of Web-Based Businesses but it was the building of new industrial order. The delivery of knowledge from this subject is fairly simple to be understood by each student and information that conveyed will be easy learning for the student.  they can learn this subject using the theoretical training from the introduction of e-commerce book and practical training that carried out under the computer laboratory.
     The advantages that I can get from learning this interactive subject, I can get many knowledge and information about on how to use the Electronic Commerce (EC) technologies to conduct  business, especially on how can I manage the marketplaces of the business and how I want to trade my product using this e-commerce technologies. Hopefully in the future I will able use all of this knowledge of e-commerce to make sure the business that I want to build will become successful, more recognize in the regional and global customer and it will give higher confidence to myself to become the successful businessswoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment